Zp-17D Automatic Rotary Tablet Pill Compression Machine
|FOB Price:||US $1-20,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1-20,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||200 Set Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: ZP-17D
- Finished Dosage Form: Tablet
- Certification: CE, GMP, ISO
- Computerized: Computerized
- Condition: New
- Name: Automatic Rotary Tablet Pill Compression Machine
- Max. Pressure: 60kn
- Max. Tablet Diameter: 20mm
- Factory Certificate: ISO9001:2008
- Overall Dimensions(mm): 480*630*1100
- Trademark: HANYOO
- Specification: SGS
- HS Code: 8422400000
- Type: Preparation Machinery
- Precision: High Precision
- Voltage: Customized
- Customized: Customized
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Usage: Tablet Press
- Max. Tablet Thickness: 6mm
- Certificate: Ce
- Production Capacity(Kg/H): 13000
- Net Weight(Kg): 260
- Transport Package: Wooden Box
- Origin: Nanjing
The machine is a single press type, continuous automatic tablet press for pressing granular raw materials into tablets. It is used for small scale production.
1. The machine is complicance with the GMP requirement on the production of pharmaceuticals.
2. The compression parts is entirely separated from the driving mechcanisms.
3. All spare parts to be in contact with the pharmaceuticals are made of stainless steel or the surface being treated specially for non-toxicity and corrosion proof.
4. The compression area is enclosed with transparent organic glass. To prevent contaminates. The conpression area can be specially treated. All surface being smooth and easy to clean.
5. The mechanical buffer unit will prevent punches and apparatus from overload damage.
|Max. Tablet Dia.(mm)||20|
|Max. Filling Depth(mm)||17|
|Largest tabet thickness(mm)||6|
|Overall Dimensions(mm)||615 × 890 × 1415|
TERMS & CONDITIONS
|Payment Term||30% paid for deposit in advance, the remaining 70% balanced before shipment.|
|Trade Terms||Price based on CNF,CIF,FOB|
|Delivery Time||25 working days after received the deposit and confirmed the mold information.|
|Price Validity||90 Days|
|Quality Guarantee||The machine have 12 months quality guarantee from the machine factory leaving date, during this time, all the machine parts broken which is not caused by man factor can be changed for free. And we provide life long free technical support.|
|Installation & Adjusting Service||We have professional technical person who can go oversea for helping client to installation, adjusting and training. The customer need to take the visa fees, round trip tickets fees, accommodation fees, local interpreter service and technical person salary. The technical person salary is 80USD per day.|