DPT Single-Pan Manual Tablet Counting Machine Ce Approved
|FOB Unit Price:||US $3,000 US $500|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||500 Sets Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: DPT
- Usage: Capsule Counting
- Counting Unit: 5-150
- Factory Certificate: ISO9001:2008
- Trademark: CAREAL
- Specification: CE, SGS
- HS Code: 842240000
- Name: DPT Single-Pan Manual Tablet Counting Machine Ce a
- Output Capacit: 10-25 Bottles/Min
- Certificate: Ce
- Export Markets: Global
- Transport Package: Wooden Boxes
- Origin: Nanjing
The DPT Single-Pan Manual Tablet Counting Machine CE Approved is used for counting the drugs or foods like the capsule, tablet, grain, etc. It is mainly used in the fields such as hospital and foodstuff and so on. The whole machine is made of the stainless steel, characterized by small volume, light weight, accurate counting, simple operation, etc. The contact surface of countered material is also made of stainless steel. It is the ideal counting equipment for vial, bag or can products in various relevant industries.
1.The counting plate adopts unique design;it can count and fill the tablet and capsule.
2.It adopts"Eccentric screen"structure and frequency converter,overcoming the problem of loud noise,easy damaged,difficult adjusted,etc.
3.It is characterized by small volume,light weight,accurate counting,simple operation,etc.The contact surface of countered material is also made of stainless steel.It is the ideal counting equipment for vial,bag or can products in various relevant industries.
Dia.of Counting Slide
|Hole No. of Counting Slide||5-150|
|Production Capacity||12-25 vials/min|
|Main Motor Power||15W|
|Vibration Motor Power||120W|
|Supply Voltage||220V/50HZ 110V/60HZ(Single-phase)|
Terms & Conditions
Payment Terms: 30% down payment by T/T, and remaining payment 70% by T/T before shipment.
Delivery Time: 15 working days.
Trade Terms: Price based on FOB Shanghai City, China.
Quality Guarantee: One year free warranty, life long maintenance. During the warranty time, Any broken parts which not damaged by human can be changed free. We offer technical support and maintenance of this machine for life long time.
After Service: Hanyoo Company take responsible for installing, testing machine, including training your worker in your plant if customer required. But the customer should take the round trip air tickets, accommodation, interpreter service, salary for our technician. The salary is $70 per day.